Saturday, March 19, 2011

New E-Mail Address



If you'd like to be on my mailing list, I have a new E-Mail set up just for the bidness stuff - it's www.Sweets_N_Things@yahoo.com. I'm the queen of all procrastinators, so I'm cutting it really close for the relaunch - soaps are done, but I'll be super busy all week, whipping body butter, mixing body gloss, and of course, lip balms! I will definitely have all the new things available for purchase for at least two weeks. After that, I will be only keeping the shampoos and the Detox soap in stock. I will also be available for custom orders - but if you want something special, or something that's no longer in stock, there will be a minimum wait time of 2 weeks for hot process soap, 5 weeks for cold process, just a couple of days on lip balms, body butters, sugar scrubs, or body gloss.

No comments:

Post a Comment