Thursday, September 15, 2011

Rave Review for Cahmille Soap!


Y'all may not know it, but I buy a bit of soap on Etsy myself. I just received my order from Cahmille, a new shop. I am super proud to be her first Etsy sale! She makes cold processed soaps with her own milk. Human milk is not just something you can run down to the store and buy, so it's pretty rare to find soap made with it. Her soap also contains vegetable oils, primarily olive oil, and it lathers like a very, very well cured castille soap, a creamy moisturizing treat for your skin. This soap is also completely suitable for use by vegans, as she makes the milk herself. A super treat, because no other milk soap can be used by vegans, and human milk is far superior than any other, at least for humans. There is only a limited supply, so you should get yours before it's gone, it's truly amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment