Monday, June 06, 2011

New Soaps in the Shop


Oh yeah, and it's a good one. They're all good, but today's additions are just completely awesome. My good friend, NeedleNookCreations needed more soap for her hubby, so I made an new batch of an old favorite, Touch of Grey Nag Champa Soap, for her. But there's 2-1/2 pounds of it, so we can share. The really, really new soap is my favorite, perhaps of all time. I had a hard time coming up with a name, so I called it Handmade Soap of Super Awesomeness. I blended the scent myself, with citrus oils, cedar oil, cinnamon, ginger, and a tad bit of patchouli. Then, this went into swirls of pink, purple, green and black, and I painted the top of the soap with gold mica when it was all done. It's just stunning, both visually and smell-wise, and I'm very happy with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment