Tuesday, April 17, 2012

The New Stuff


I have lots of new things planned for the shop this Summer. I have new Summer hats in my knitting shop, KnitHabit, made with acrylic or cotton yarns, your choice. The visor hats have a good shade, and are really lightweight. And a million times cuter than a trucker hat :)
And, in the soap shop, there's lots of new things coming, and here's some of the scheduled releases:
4/19 - All Natural Facial Scrub with ground walnut and apricot shells - made with tea tree oil and lavender essential oil, good for all skin types. A gentle exfoliator that won't dry you out or leave you greasy.
4/23 - Cherry Blossom Sea Salt Soap
5/5 - All Natural Citrus Soap and Fruit Loops Soap: Both of these are new cold process soaps, the citrus is all natural with pink grapefruit, sweet orange, and blood orange essential oils, and the Fruit Loops is a fun soap with bright colors, and the scent of MY FAVORITE BREAKFAST EVER.

I'm also working on a formula for a great vegan shaving soap, and hoping for success by June. And, I have a dozen vintage double edged razors that I'm still restoring to add to the shop for Father's Day. I'll have a couple of gift sets available, full of handmade and vintage goodies for Dad :)

No comments:

Post a Comment