Tuesday, August 09, 2011

New Fall Lines in Both Shops!


I've been in a creative frenzy for a couple of weeks now, and it's awesome! I created a new pattern for a crochet witch hat (available here), it comes together so quickly! I can make a couple of these hats every day, but I was distracted by fall leaves. I'm on a scarf now, basically a brown skinny scarf with fall leaf embellishments, lots of leaves!
I've also made some Autumn scents for my soap shop, pumpkin lavender body gloss, several sugar scrubs, and the Fall/Winter lip balms. I will also have the body butters available again in two weeks - completely water free, and made with organic raw shea butter, and organic cocoa butter. I'm just waiting on containers! I tore through my last order of jars making hand & body creams and scrubs. I ordered tins for the new body butters, they're very nice, and will be great for gifting.
My Etsy Anniversary sale is still going on in my soap shop, 25% off everything with coupon LUGH11, the last day for bargains will be August 14th. If you have any special requests, now is the best time before the holiday shopping season starts, I've already had requests to restock the Detox Soap and Winter Skin Rescue Soap. The Detox Soap is available now, Winter Skin Rescue will be back next week. I'm not listing full sized loaves in my Etsy shop, but if you'd like a 40 ounce loaf for your gift baskets, you can e-mail me at sweets_n_things@yahoo.com, full loaves will be $28.00 plus shipping, invoiced through paypal.

No comments:

Post a Comment