Monday, September 13, 2010

New Etsy Shop


090510 011
Originally uploaded by Surrender Dorothy
I have opened a shop on Etsy, www.etsy.com/shop/sweetsnthings, and I'm happy to say it's totally open. Buy something.
I originally wanted to sell my AWESOME handmade candies. Toffee, divinity, fudge, you name it, I have the mad chemistry skilz. But the State of New Mexico only wants to crush my dreams. No online sales of home prepared edibles. NONE. I can sell them out of the back of my truck on the side of the road, but not on the intertubes. State of New Mexico, you suck. But I was not to be thwarted. I have been honing my chemistry skilz on other things. Soap. Those who have tried it are hooked, and that makes me happy. I am determined to dominate the homemade hot process soap industry. Now, my soaps, let me show you them.

No comments:

Post a Comment